Friday 30 July 2010

What would you do if I sang out of tune?


Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy. Philippians 1:3-4

Ok it’s week one of the summer holidays and I am missing you all already – please don’t go away again.

I have made so many amazing friends through Barney’s over the years and count you all as family. Remember the Barney’s motto ‘once a Barney’s member-always a Barney’s member’. I never stop thinking about you all and praying for you and your small people. I can’t thank God enough for choosing me to lead this group and be able to hang out with you all.

As it says in that wonderful song by Joe Cocker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wG6Cgmgn5U
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
I'm gonna try with a little help from my friends

God bless you all, missing you loads, have a wonderful break.

No comments:

Post a Comment