Monday 3 August 2015

Thoughts of a North London Curate - Day 30 - Clerical Shirt Conversions!

After having the pleasure of spending £45 on a black clerical shirt I figured it can't be that hard to convert normal shirts into clerical shirts, so I raided the local charity shops for some 'guinea pig' shirts. 

The first one I did, the red one, was a resounding success, so following on from this this evening I have converted this Boden shirt that I found today in the Barnardos charity shop in Golders Green for £5.

As I did it I took pictures, firstly for my own use so that I can remember how to do it next time, but also for my lovely Revd. friends out there who have been asking how I did the red one.

So here it is, I hope that the instructions are clear enough.

May God bless and keep you always.
Revd. Sally x





No comments:

Post a Comment